(Cancelled) Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lrathe295

(Cancelled) Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Post by lrathe295 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Thank you to all who responded, but I just found out that I will be in the area next week. I can pick up the dog and bring her home myself. Thanks again to all the great people who are so willing to help

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

We have a female, 18 month old Bloodhound that needs to get from Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA. Time/date is flexible. We are having absolutely no luck with ground transport. This dog is coming from a private home who is fostering (keeping from kill shelter) until I can get her to rescue (here, in Redding). Transport to and from airports will absolutely be arranged.

Thank you for any consideration

Laura Rathe
Pets Without Partners, Inc
http://www.petswithoutpartners.org
Last edited by lrathe295 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cindy Smith

Re: Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Post by Cindy Smith » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi Laura...

I would be willing to fly the dog from Livermore (KLVK) to Redding (KRDD). I could foster her overnight if necessary for you.

Atascadero to Redding is just 300 nautical miles and maybe a bit too long for one pilot.

Let me know if this helps.

Cindy Smith
N299JP
925-998-9309

lrathe295

Re: Atascadero, CA to Redding, CA

Post by lrathe295 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 pm

thank you so much!!! I will work on getting her to Livermore..........or maybe I will now post from Atascadero to Livermore.....will let you know

THANK YOU