DONE! Urgent Dobe (South Whitley) to (Peoria)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
second chance rescue

DONE! Urgent Dobe (South Whitley) to (Peoria)

Post by second chance rescue » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Thank you so much Pam for the help!!!

Hello Pilots-

Looking for help to get a red dobergirl to Peoria, IL. She is 5 years old and very sweet. She has a large lump on her belly and needs medical attention asap. She is being surrendered from her owners due to financial problems. We had it worked out for this weekend to meet halfway because it would be a 10 hour round trip by car. The owner contacted me today saying they just can't afford to drive to meet me so I am loooking for away to get her closer for me to get her. Even if there is an airport on the Indiana/Illinois border I can drive there to meet. She is not spayed, weighs 78lbs and does well with people. The owner at one point used to take her into a nursing home.

Please let me know if you think you may be able to help.

Thank you,

Alicia Alkire
309-648-0426
Attachments
Akasha T2.jpg
Akasha T2.jpg (49.03 KiB) Viewed 469 times
Akasha.jpg
Akasha.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 469 times
Last edited by second chance rescue on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quagmire_1
Zip Code: 53072
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KUES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Urgent Dobe 46787(South Whitley) to 61614(Peoria)

Post by Quagmire_1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Alicia,
I am based out of Milwaukee WI and would be able to help probably next weekened but unfortunately cannot access a plane this weekend. It's about a 2 hour flight for me to get to Warsaw, IN (relatively close to South Whitley). Contact me directly at [email protected] or 262-617-7860 if I can help and we can discuss the details.

Chris
[email protected]

second chance rescue

Re: Urgent Dobe 46787(South Whitley) to 61614(Peoria)

Post by second chance rescue » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Chris,

Thank you so much for the reply. I have a pilot willing to go for tomorrow so fingers crossed it will all work out. But I will let you know if something happens and it gets pushed back. I am hoping it will work out since I have vet appts for Akasha already including surgery to have the lump removed. But thanks again for the offer and I will keep you posted on what is going on with the transport.

Thank you,

Alicia Alkire
309-648-0426

second chance rescue

Re: DONE! Urgent Dobe (South Whitley) to (Peoria)

Post by second chance rescue » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Thanks again Pam! It was nice meeting you.

Alicia