DONE via ground-Kansas City MO to CO Springs, CO

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
SilverHounds

DONE via ground-Kansas City MO to CO Springs, CO

Post by SilverHounds » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm

These two older gals were rescued from a puppy mill a few months ago and their current foster home needs to downsize.
The are about 18 pounds each...Italian greyhounds. Mill Dog Rescue http://www.milldogrescue.org in CO has offered to take them in, but we need to get them there.
Please contact me privately if you can help [email protected]
Thanks
Attachments
MO seniors.jpg
MO seniors.jpg (8.58 KiB) Viewed 516 times
Last edited by SilverHounds on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rylan01

Re: Kansas City MO to CO Springs, CO-Italian greyhound-mill dogs

Post by rylan01 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:42 am

Holly,

I will be going from Minneapolis to Denver on Dec 21. If you can get the pups to Minneapolis, I can get them to Denver. This will be via a commercial flight on Northwest Airlines.

The other option is to look at our pilots offering flights link. We have one or two folks in the Denver area who may be able to do this transport.

Sarah

vkniebes

Post by vkniebes » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Holly,

I am a new Pilot to the Pilot N Paws program and am based in the Denver area. I am available to make this transport if you still need a pilot. My availability is the weekend of Jan 16-18. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Best regards,

Van Kniebes
303-946-8130

mboyd

Post by mboyd » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Hi Holly,

I'm also in the Denver area and would be happy to help if I can. I'm available most weekends. Sent you an e-mail directly as requested.

-Mike

SilverHounds

Post by SilverHounds » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Thank You all. We were able to move them via ground last week.