DONE-Transport needed from Dallas,Tx.to Oklahoma City,Ok

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
luvnlabs

DONE-Transport needed from Dallas,Tx.to Oklahoma City,Ok

Post by luvnlabs » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:21 pm

A big Thankful and Blessing to pilot Bill Moffitt from Mesquite,Tx and all the other volunters from Dallas shelter to the Fur the Animals Rescue and-
my rescue group Forever Friends Humane Society--in helping with getting this wonderful lovely flated coated retriever here to me the foster mama today!He was just two days away from his time up at shelter and now safe in warm home and such a happy loving retriever to foster--GOD BLESS ALL! Love this group too--for all the help and suggestions also!

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteFILLED:Transport needed from Dallas,Tx to Oklahoma City,Ok
by luvnlabs on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Homes for Huskies Rescue in Okla.City area needing transport help in saving a Flat Coated Retriever,approx.45lbs.+ that in the Dallas Animal Shelter to get to Okla.City area.We welcome any air transport help or grounds and able to meet in the Ok.area.Need transport this week of 10-19-09 before Saturday on 10-24-09.This boy is has been in shelter over 8wks.and now close to end of his time limit.Any help,greatly appreciated in saving a wonderful loving 3yrs.old that loves life.Recieving in Ok--foster of Homes for Huskies.Thank you.This boy's time is running short and please lets save him for he is getting sad day by day caged up in shelter.God Bless you all that help daily.
Below is a 1 leg flight suggestion given to me to help if any pilots are able to make to get this boy to safe secure foster mom with us--Thank you.

1 leg flight (176nm)
HQZ Mesquite [Mesquite Metro Airport], TX, US
KPWA Wiley Post Airport,Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA