DONE Two Yellow lab females Blountville TN to Harrison OH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
[email protected]

DONE Two Yellow lab females Blountville TN to Harrison OH

Post by [email protected] » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:19 am

FILLED

URGENT TRANSPORT NEEDED ** GROUND TRANSPORT THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR DEC 16 HAS CANCELED ** :shock:

ROUTE **** KTRI Blountville TN ( 37617 ) to KI67 Harrison OH ( 45030 ) 201 nautical miles

These two lovely ladies , Dixie and Kona , are stranded in our local kill shelter here in east TN . They were suppose to head to OKI LAB rescue http://www.okilabrescue.org/about.html via a volunteer ground transport along with a few other dogs headed the same direction but the driver has feel ill . We urgently need help in getting these ladies to their rescue in OH . Both dogs have been spayed and are up to date on all their vaccinations and will travel with health certificates . Both Dixie and Kona will be bathed and groomed prior to flight and on flea and tick preventive . Both are well behave and could ride either crated or tethered . They will be wearing harnesses which makes tethering easier and well as their leashes have a seat belt buckle attachment . One more dog maybe added if possible - no details at this time .

Dixie is a 2 yr old female yellow lab who came in as a stray and very pregnant to the shelter . All her babies were saved by a rescue but she was left behind .Dixie is 50 lbs . She is good with other dogs and cats and loves people .

Kona is a 5 yr old female yellow lab who was an owner surrender due to the family moving . Kona is 80lbs . She is good with dogs , cats and people .

Please contact me directly with offers of help .
Please let me know which rescue flight your are volunteering for as I am coordinating several for different rescues.
Please also include what days you are available .

Thank you for your consideration. :D

Casey Hyatt
transport coordinator
423 742 0379
A Better Life Safe Haven and Foster Care
Johnson City , TN
[email protected] or [email protected]
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TN560.html
Attachments
kona.jpgresized.jpg
Kona
kona.jpgresized.jpg (92.35 KiB) Viewed 87 times