TRANSPORT - NC to WI January RESCHED Jan 10 and 17

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AnnaEherenman

TRANSPORT - NC to WI January RESCHED Jan 10 and 17

Post by AnnaEherenman » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:51 am

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is recovering from the holidays and had a wonderful time. For those of you who were contacted before this is the transport that was originally scheduled for December 14 that had to be postponed because of pilot technical difficulties. At this point we have 2 yellow lab puppies (older puppies, about 5-6 months old), one small adult fluffy dog (20lbs or so, named Nikki), and a small black puppy (age uncertain) with pointy ears. They have all of their vet work and papers will come with them.

If you can help, let me know what leg you can take and include a phone number so we can reach you. Also let me know what day works best for you if you are able to help.

Here are the legs from the previous transport that was cancelled. Let me know if they work or if we should divide the legs differently. We also have an emergency foster in Parkersburg WV in case of weather or other problems so we could potentially do part of the transport on Friday and part on Saturday if that would work best for someone.

Leg 1 - NC to Parkersburg WV (PKB) - we have a pilot for this leg (thanks Mike!)
Leg 2 - Parkersburg WV (PKB) to Valparaiso (VPZ)
Leg 3 - Northern Indiana (VPZ) to Madison (MSN)

If you can take a leg or part of the leg please let me know. My email address is [email protected] and my phone is 608-780-8841. There is also another rescuer, Keely Haynie (eaglebelle), who has a transport coming from the south who would like to join our transport if there is room. Keely, if you could contact me we will see if we can coordinate it. There is a possibility that one of the yellow labs is getting adopted in NC (YAY) so won't need to make the trip.

Thanks! :D

Anna
Last edited by AnnaEherenman on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gvite2005

Re: TRANSPORT - NC to WI January 2 or 3

Post by gvite2005 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi my name is Greg, I was talking to you about Resue Shelters and was looking for any info you could give me.

AnnaEherenman

Post by AnnaEherenman » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am

Hello all!

I am still hoping to fill this transport but haven't heard from anyone else yet. We still need two legs of the transport. There is also another gentleman from Wisconsin trying to pull from the high kill shelters in NC that is looking for help with transport. It would be wonderful if we could get a regular transport scheduled to start saving these dogs since their shelter has the space.

Thanks everyone!

Anna

AnnaEherenman

Post by AnnaEherenman » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

I may have to fill this transport on the ground. If anyone knows of someone who could take a leg from Cincinnati we could go from there.

Thanks,

Anna
608-780-8841
[email protected]

AnnaEherenman

Post by AnnaEherenman » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 am

Mike can make it as far as Cincinnati OH. Can anyone help get it closer to WI? Please??

Anna
608-780-8841
[email protected]

AnnaEherenman

Re: TRANSPORT - NC to WI January RESCHED Jan 10 and 17

Post by AnnaEherenman » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:27 pm

We had to reschedule this due to poor weather forecast for the first leg. I will be reposting.

Thanks,

Anna