Pippa the Rhodesian Ridgeback needs ride for Christmas

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CeliaRobinson
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Pippa the Rhodesian Ridgeback needs ride for Christmas

Post by CeliaRobinson » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:56 am

Pippa is a small young female Rhodesian Ridgeback (52 lbs) that needs a ride to New Mexico for Christmas. Her ultimate destination for her new home is the Los Angeles, CA area, but if she can get a transport to New Mexico, we have a land transport available on to Los Angeles. Pippa is currently in a home near Kilgore, TX which is close to Longview and Tyler, TX. However, her foster mom can get her to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area if needed. We thought we had a transport arranged for Pippa, but the trip did not happen. Pippa would love to see her new family for Christmas. Please let me know if you can help. My contact information is Telephone 903-984-5042 or Email [email protected].
Last edited by CeliaRobinson on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Pippa the Rhodesian Ridgeback needs ride for Christmas

Post by watson14 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:30 am

Celia,

I am based at Addison airport and can get the dog to Amarillo. If necessary, I can probably find a pilot to bring the dog from Kilgore to Dallas. The weather is good for next few days and as soon as we can find
somebody from Amarillo to Albuquerque we can start the transport.

John Watson
[email protected]

toddp1

Post by toddp1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Can you give me a little more info? Does Pippa travel in a crate? If so, what are the dimensions?

I can make the trip non-stop from Addison (KADS) without issue, but need some details on the size of the crate. Thanks

toddp1

Post by toddp1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 am

This transport is complete (12/20).