FOX NEWS WITH SHEPARD SMITH tonight, 12-21 Pilots N Paws!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

FOX NEWS WITH SHEPARD SMITH tonight, 12-21 Pilots N Paws!

Post by admin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Happy Holidays everyone!

We are very grateful that tonight, Pilots N Paws is going to be featured with a filmed segment on the Fox Report with Shephard Smith(cable) 7-8 p.m.

It is also very likely that they will do short segments throughout their various newscasts tomorrow(Tuesday) with interviews they have done with the pilots, the shelter volunteers and with the family of a little dog named "OG" from NYC who somehow ended up in a shelter in Ohio! Yours truly will also be on answering questions and talking about the program. I will not be on the segment tonight, that will just be the flight itself and the reunion with the family. A very heartwarming story for the Christmas Season! Tell your friends!

Debi

sunnyhamill

Re: FOX NEWS WITH SHEPARD SMITH tonight, 12-21 Pilots N Paws!

Post by sunnyhamill » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

I missed this broadcast; however, I am seeking BASIC information regarding arrangements for transporting dogs north. SAFE (SaveAnimalsFrom Euthanasia) in Seneca, SC works with the OconeeCountyAnimalShelter to do fundraising for transport. Would appreciate someone contacting me regarding procedures.
Thanks---Sunny

raymozingo

Post by raymozingo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:04 pm

If there is a link to this, can it be posted??

Thanks, Ray

rsipp

Post by rsipp » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Debi:

The Fox piece was great and I was glad to see you were on it as well. Well done!
Today wife visited the Vet with our dog for a routine check up. While there my wife and the Vet discussed PilotsNPaws. The Vet was aware of the program and asked to go along on any trips we may arrange. Good publicity can work wonders.

Dick Sipp

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

rsipp wrote:Debi:
The Fox piece was great and I was glad to see you were on it as well. Well done!
Today wife visited the Vet with our dog for a routine check up. While there my wife and the Vet discussed PilotsNPaws. The Vet was aware of the program and asked to go along on any trips we may arrange. Good publicity can work wonders.
Dick Sipp
Thank you Dick and everyone......this did reach a lot of people and great news that your vet already knew about us. Networking is what it's all about so keep up the great work!

Debi