transport to the northeast

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
dreamweaver09

transport to the northeast

Post by dreamweaver09 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 pm

I am just one person who helps folks in the northeast save dogs from kill shelters in the south. i ususally just match people up with the right dog and help with all the ground work to get them to foster vetted and safe and healthy to travel I speicalize in senior dogs and puppies who just naturally have a harder time with long trips and extreme weather. i would love to use air transport to insure they arrive with as little stress as possible. Is this something that sounds approrpriate for pilotandpaws to assist with? I have 3 puppies near Chattanoga, Tenn and another in Georgia waiting. They would be separate trips. How do I request assistance.

suzy
Zip Code: 29860
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: transport to the northeast

Post by suzy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 am

Hi Dreamweaver,
Welcome to PNP. I think PNP might be good for your pups and seniors because they often get very personal attention from the pilots and.or passengers that may ride with them. Plus they ride right there with the people sometimes and not in the baggage compartment. I am attaching some instructions to help you get started. There is a lot more information that will be helpful to you in other topics on this forum. But let us know if you need more help.
Susie Cobb
PNP Advisor
Attachments
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PNP POSTINGS.doc
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 131 times