DONE!! Thanks! Border Collie Pup From Richmond VA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Midnightstorm

DONE!! Thanks! Border Collie Pup From Richmond VA

Post by Midnightstorm » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 am

I need to get my new Border Collie pup (8 weeks old) from Mechanicsville, Viriginia (near Richmond) to Huntington, West Virginia. If not Huntington then somewhere I could drive to . . . possibly Charleston, West Virginia.

Pup is being held at private residence but it is a 6 hour drive for me and I was recently released from hospital and that is a bit far for me to try to drive right now. Ground or air transport or anything would help.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

304-521-7223 home
304-526-8180 work
[email protected]
Last edited by Midnightstorm on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DJK3737T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFDK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Border Collie Pup From Richmond VA to Huntington WV

Post by DJK3737T » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Do you know which Richmond-area airport would be preferable? There are several in addition to Richmond International (RIC) -- Chesterfield County (FCI) on the southwest side of town, Hanover County (OFP) to the north, and New Kent County (W96) to the east. I remember that Mechanicsville was the site of a major Civil War battle, so I think it might be east of Richmond proper.

It also looks as though this trip might usefully be combined with one leg of the long haul needed to extricate the collie from Summersville, W. Va., which isn't that far east of Huntington by air.

My availability is unsure right now, but I'll keep an eye on this over the next few days. I have to do most of my flying on weekends anyway.

-- DJK3737T

tburling

Re: Border Collie Pup From Richmond VA to Huntington WV

Post by tburling » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:22 am

I am midway, in Roanoke VA, and might be able to help.
tim at burlings dot org