DONE/ADOPTED! Atlanta to Mineapolis MN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Jane

DONE/ADOPTED! Atlanta to Mineapolis MN

Post by Jane » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue is going to need a ride for a 4 month old epileptic puppy from Kennesaw (outside Atlanta) to Delano, MN (Outside Minneapolis).

We still have to get this puppy to the vet and on meds for his seizures. More than likely we will be needing a ride in 2 weeks.

If anyone can help, pleases contact me (jane) and [email protected]
<map:30144-55328>

DJK3737T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFDK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: English Setter Puppy needs a ride

Post by DJK3737T » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Jane -- I'm the one who recommended this site to you.

The entire route is pretty well outside my range (I'm based in Frederick, Maryland, much further east), but I wanted to post both to give you a bit of encouragement and to pull this message back up to the top of the sort order so more people will see it.

Keep trying! Best,

-- DJK

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH

Post by skyking » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Here's a tip that could help. Pilots from all over the country look at this site. It would be a great help to them if you edit your subject post to read something like "English Setter - Atlanta,GA to Minneapolis, MN". The exact airport can be arranged later and this will get the attention of pilots in those areas and along that route.

Good Luck

Jeff

cfsandner

Post by cfsandner » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:13 pm

We're based in Iowa so we could cover the northern half of a trip if you can find someone who can get the puppy out of the ATL area. You can email me at [email protected] to discuss. Cindy

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Re: Atlanta to Mineapolis MN English Setter Puppy needs a ride

Post by admin » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm

I just learned from Jane that this pup is staying in Atlanta and has been adopted....great news for the pups and thank you to the pilots who volunteered.

Rescues, please, when you no longer need a transport update your original request so that the generous pilots who have volunteered can keep informed of the status. This is important!!

thanks,
Debi