Done Trans from Waycross,GA to IN / IL area

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
rachel

Done Trans from Waycross,GA to IN / IL area

Post by rachel » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Hello, I have an other request to get some of te other Dachshunds that were saved from a Hoareder/Breeder from Waycross, Ga this group will be going to points out west. There only 4 going in this direction 2 will be getting off in the TN area and going from there to their Foster Homes in AL and MS. The other 2 need to get to any point inbetween Springfield, IL and Indianapolis, IN because that is where their new Foster homes are at. Please these babies need to get to Rescue they are coming from a group of 26 that are in a High Kill Shelter I dont have a whole lot of info on them at the moment but I do know that they are in good health except that they do have mange. They will be around 15lbs but not more then 20lbs chances are they are going to be smaller. Please if you can help these guys out email me at [email protected] or call me at 410-726-2746. We will work around you, Please I have people all through the route that are aware of this and willing to help out where they can so please any help is greatly appreciated THANK YOU
Last edited by rachel on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuttsMom

Re: Urgent Trans from Waycross,GA to IN / IL area

Post by MuttsMom » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 am

Where in AL is the foster home? I'm in Huntsville if I can help. There is an airport in Brownsboro, that used to be called and still may be called, Moontown airport if the foster home is in No. AL.