DONE!! BUNNY IN NJ NEEDS 2 REUNITE W/FAM IN GA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
echo0195

DONE!! BUNNY IN NJ NEEDS 2 REUNITE W/FAM IN GA

Post by echo0195 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi everyone!!

I do animal rescue and received the email below from my co-worker asking for my help. Is there anyone who can get this bunny from NJ to GA for the sweet little girl whose parents cannot afford it??

I was hoping maybe a steward/stewardess could possibly bring them as i have seen posts on here where they can bring small animals as carry-on....

(original email from co-worker)
Dear Sam
My friend and her husband and daughter became homeless in early December. They took off to Georgia to stay with her sister. They couldn’t afford to bring their pet bunny Bun Buns on the flight. She told me that they would be back to get her right after the holidays. She is now trying to save up enough money to have the bunny shipped to her but she is not having an easy time of it. Her daughter, who is 9 years old, has had the bunny since it’s a baby. I would feel terrible just giving it up, but at the same time I can’t keep taking care of it…I live in a one bedroom apt with 2 daughters. Sorry if it’s too much info but I don’t know what to do anymore

Bun Buns is female, she is white and brown and weighs about 5 lbs. I believe she is 5 years old. She is staying with me temporarily (at least what I thought).

Please someone help!!

Thanks

Samantha
http://www.TheLastResortRescue.com
Last edited by echo0195 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmgolden

Re: BUNNY IN NJ NEEDS 2 REUNITE W/FAM IN GA-LIL GIRL HEARTBROKEN

Post by cmgolden » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Where exactly in Georgia?

JERRY S.

Re: BUNNY IN NJ NEEDS 2 REUNITE W/FAM IN GA-LIL GIRL HEARTBROKEN

Post by JERRY S. » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Your right this would be perfect for some commercial flight. I would post this in the commercial forum.

I am doing part of a relay from NJ to MD tomarrow if u could find the rest of the legs, if not if u get someone to do the other legs another time I could help w/ a NJ to MD leg another day.

Jerry