TRANSPORT COMPLETE!!! DENVER PILOTS NEEDED to Wyoming/Idaho

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
glacier

Re: DENVER PILOTS NEEDED to Wyoming/Idaho

Post by glacier » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Juno will be arriving in Aurora on Monday afternoon (2/23), after 2pm. If anyone is flying Denver to Rock Springs or Evanston before Wed and would be able to take him, I can kennel him until Wed when Rich is able to fly him. Thank you all for responding to me so promptly via private email. Lynn

glacier

Post by glacier » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:56 pm

UPDATE: Through the kind efforts of Rich Clover in Evanston, Wy and Tom Strong in Idaho Falls, Id.; Juno is set to be transported on Wed 2/25/09. He will be arriving in Aurora, Co via a long distance trucker (Tom Beard of Aurora, Co) on Mon afternoon. Tom will take Juno to meet Rich at Jeffco Airport in the Denver area Wed morning and Rich will fly Juno to Evanston, Wy where Tom Strong will take over and fly Juno on to me in Hailey, Idaho. Weather permitting of course. Let's all pray and keep our paws crossed for clear skies. Forcast is: Denver-sunny and 59, the Wy & Id area-cloudy, 38, with a chance of rain or snow.
I can't thank everyone enough for making this happen for Juno. He is so deserving and thank you Pilots N Paws for creating this wonderful website. I had heard of you word of mouth a while back, and then just happened to catch part of the NBC News broadcast. I work at the FBO in Hailey, so have passed on the info of the website to several pilots. I volunteer for ground transports coming through my area; if there is anything I can do to help anyone in the South Central Idaho area, please let me know. Thank You all Again and I will let you know when transport is complete and I am giving JUNO his first hugs and kisses. Lynn

Baby Doe Hounds

Post by Baby Doe Hounds » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 am

I just had a transport come in from Seatle and Nathan, aka Mr. Busy Body, sent his crate out here with one of the dogs. I need to get the crate to ID and I was wondering if I could send it back with you guys on this transport? I see he responded to you about your transport. I live 10 minutes from the trucker in Aurora and could run it over to his house if this will work. It is a smaller crate and taken apart would take up no room at all. Please let me know. Thank you. [email protected]

richclover

Post by richclover » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 am

Baby Doe Hounds wrote:I just had a transport come in from Seatle and Nathan, aka Mr. Busy Body, sent his crate out here with one of the dogs. I need to get the crate to ID and I was wondering if I could send it back with you guys on this transport? I see he responded to you about your transport. I live 10 minutes from the trucker in Aurora and could run it over to his house if this will work. It is a smaller crate and taken apart would take up no room at all. Please let me know. Thank you. [email protected]
Yes, I can take it with the dogs tomorrow, and may be able to use it. I'm still planning to be at Jeffco (Rocky Mtn Metro),noon or earlier, to pick up Juno and friends.

richclover

Post by richclover » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 pm

richclover wrote:
Baby Doe Hounds wrote:I just had a transport come in from Seatle and Nathan, aka Mr. Busy Body, sent his crate out here with one of the dogs. I need to get the crate to ID and I was wondering if I could send it back with you guys on this transport? I see he responded to you about your transport. I live 10 minutes from the trucker in Aurora and could run it over to his house if this will work. It is a smaller crate and taken apart would take up no room at all. Please let me know. Thank you. [email protected]
Yes, I can take it with the dogs tomorrow, and may be able to use it. I'm still planning to be at Jeffco (Rocky Mtn Metro),noon or earlier, to pick up Juno and friends.
Yes, we did, Flew 3 pups from Denver (KBJC), to Ogden, Ut, met Tom who flew them to Idaho... Got "R" Done :)

glacier

TRANSPORT COMPLETED!!! Re: DENVER PILOTS NEEDED to Wyoming/I

Post by glacier » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi All; I want to thank everyone involved in getting this beautiful and most wonderful dog, JUNO, to me in Idaho. Yesterday, Wed 2/25/09, Rich and Jill Clover flew to Jeffco in Denver, from Evanston, Wy.; met Tom Beard (the long distance trucker that drove all 3 dogs from Missouri to Denver) and picked up Juno and 2 little senior dogs that I am fostering until they can get to Seattle, then on to Vancouver, B.C. They then flew them to Ogden, Utah, where Idaho Falls pilot, Tom Strong, flew and met them. Tom then flew them to the Jerome, Id airport. I am so grateful to all of them for making this happen, especially due to the iffy weather of rain and snow. Instead of coming into Hailey/Sun Valley, I hopped into the car and drove to Jerome. It was a pleasure working with you all and speaking with you on the phone and countless emails to make this happen, and meeting Tom Strong. I hope to meet you all one day soon. You are indeed "Special Angels" and Juno is very thankful to you as well. I will send photos as soon as I get them together. Hugs to you all! Lynn