Wow, we must be thinking alike. SO far, sounds like we will be OK for tomorrow. I plan on launching, at this point, at 7:35 to 8:00am, into FQD (Rutherfordton) by 9am or so. Then back up to MTV, arriving close to or right around 10am. My only issue will be if in the morning there are any changes. Then, I'll send text messages indicating as such, but it will definitely clear out tomorrow, from what I am seeing on the forecast.
SO, looks like it'a a go...so Darby at the airport around 9:00am or so, or right before.