Temporarty Foster Home for a Dog in Illinois

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Temporarty Foster Home for a Dog in Illinois

Post by sowens333 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Hello, I am looking for someone who would be willing to foster a dog in the Marion, Carbondale, Benton, or Mt. Vernon areas. This is a corgi who would be arriving sometime the week of the 6th. This dog has a pine allergy and cannot be exposed to any pine or pine cleaning products. This would be a two week foster at the most. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

[map:62959-62812]4717[/map]
Attachments
Angle_George's_baby.jpg
Angle_George's_baby.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 339 times
Last edited by sowens333 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickle

Re: Temporarty Foster Home for a Dog in Illinois

Post by nickle » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 am

HI, you are taking chandler for me ,so hopefully i can help. I will try contacting wright way rescue . they are in carbondale. christy is the owner and she may be able to help. she takes lots of animals for me. i will try and contact her today for you. if she can't help she may know someone. thaks, shari

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 am

sowens333 wrote:Hello, I am looking for someone who would be willing to foster a dog in the Marion, Carbondale, Benton, or Mt. Vernon areas. This is a corgi who would be arriving tomorrow afternoon, or early evening. This dog has a pine allergy and cannot be exposed to any pine or pine cleaning products. This would be a two week foster at the most. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
[map:62959-62812]4717[/map]
You can also go to the original transport request, open it, and at the very bottom in red you will see "Map this Request" When you click on that, a google map with pilots and volunteers will come up who are along that route.

Remember though, it is up to sending and receiving rescues to approve of what ever foster they choose. We have know way of knowing who they are other then they generously offered their services on this forum board. Shelters in the area may also be able to recommend temp fosters.

Good Luck and thanks for helping the furkids!

Debi

sweetgirl607

Post by sweetgirl607 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 am

This was completed!! Thank you all.

Becky :D