3 dogs in North AL -help getting No. to PA*URGENT*DONE*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
84Tango

Re: 3 dogs in North AL -help to get headed north to PA*URGENT*

Post by 84Tango » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Have you found anyone to get the Border Collie out of the kill shelter? I might be able to help. I am 243 nm north in Mt. Vernon, IL. I have a commitment until noon on Saturday, but after that I could fly down to Decatur, AL, a few miles east of Huntsville, AL, and bring her home until you can find someone to fly her east. I have two other transport commitments next week. But as soon as those are finished, I could probably fly her a bit east myself. If I can help, please let me know.

Karen

MuttsMom

Re: 3 dogs in North AL -help to get headed north to PA*URGENT*

Post by MuttsMom » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Karen, I sent you an e-mail and again, I can't thank you enough. Is there someone that can transport this border collie from Mt. Vernon - Gouldsboro, PA area? There has to be a word better then, amazing, or awesome, that describes all of you "sky angels"!!!!

MuttsMom

Re: 3 dogs in North AL -help getting No. to PA*URGENT*DONE*

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks to William and Steve, 2 got out of the kill shelter and had a nice flight snoozing.....the dogs, not the pilots :mrgreen:

Thanks to Karen, for flying all the way from IL to pick up the last border collie, and taking him to her home, until I can find the last leg. I still need help moving, Allison, a Border Collie, about 30-35 pounds from Mt. Vernon, IL - PA, but I started a new thread for that one.

Thanks PNP, rescues, sky angels!!