Peanut found a ride to MD. Thanks to all who helped!!!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ktroy

Peanut found a ride to MD. Thanks to all who helped!!!!!

Post by ktroy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Peanut is one lucky lab. He was pulled from York AC less than an hour before he was due to be PTS. He is going to a lab rescue on Silver Springs, Maryland. He just needs a ride. He is currently in the Rock Hill, SC area, but can be driven to Charlotte, NC or any other surrounding area within 30-45 minutes to fly out[img][img][/img][/img]. Also, the rescue said that they could drive to Hagerstown, MD or Fairfax, Va for pickup, if a flight can't be arranged to Silver Springs. We need to fly Peanut as soon as we can within the next week if possible. Thanks for your help!

Peanut flew out on Sat. April, 18, 2009 to his rescue. Thanks to all who helped this special dog get to safety.

[map:29730-20901]5030[/map]
Last edited by ktroy on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Seawolf

Re: Lab needs a ride from Rock Hill, SC to Sliver Springs, MD

Post by Seawolf » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 pm

I haven't heard back from the other offer I made so it's looking like I might be able to do this Sunday if folks on both ends are open to an Easter flight (weather for Sat does not look good). I'd have to look at charts to see which airport I'd fly into down there. As for back in MD, I'm based in Bowie (Freeway airport) which is where I'd prefer to drop off. If this weekend doesn't work, I will be flying back from Charleston next weekend either sat or sunday if weather permitting so I'd be able to detour on the way back from that to make the pickup if still needed. If you can post contact info here (or you can look me up on the pilot listings) we can talk further

Steve
N73SD

CAL

Re: Lab needs a ride from Rock Hill, SC to Sliver Springs, MD

Post by CAL » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 am

How big a Lab is it. I will be flying from Atlanta to Scranton PA on Sat or Sun, the 18 or 19 or Apr. I will be flying over Hagerstown, I could pick the dog up at Rock Hill. Let me know. [email protected]