DONE!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
SetterDown

DONE!

Post by SetterDown » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 pm

ONE LEG LEFT!

We're SO CLOSE to being able to fill this transport - I have only one leg missing!

We are looking for transport from the Chicago area (airport is flexible) into either Zanesville, OH or Batavia, OH for the weekend of May 2nd or May 3rd. Pilots - supposedly there's a big Sporty's shop in Batavia... ;)

There might be a possibility of a second dog on this run... so if anyone can accomodate more than one, it would be wonderful! Both dogs are going to loving homes in the Baltimore area!

Thanks so much for the help!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

REVISED Transport:

Thankfully, this transport has been able to locate a pilot willing to take the Kansas City (Olathe) to Chicago (Dupage) route of this transport - thank you SO MUCH Terry!

We are now hoping to locate a pilot who can fly all (or part) of the route from the Chicago area east to Baltimore... or as far east as possible! With one volunteer secured - the route we are looking to fill now would need to be NO EARLIER than Saturday, April 25th. (But could easily flex into that next week.)

If you might be able to assist, please let me know - thank you SO MUCH!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Original Message:

Hello All -

I realize this is really a LONG HAUL request, but I thought it would be worth a try...

I have a super sweet 4 year old English Setter who needs to move from her foster home in Wichita, KS (me) to her adoptive home just west of Baltimore, MD. The dates are flexible, but I probably will have difficulty locating temporary foster homes for any overnight stops... so the ideal situation would be a full day trip.

I can travel almost anywhere in Kansas (Wichita, Salina, Kansas City) to start her on her journey, and would assume her adoptive mother would be equally flexible around the Baltimore area. Again, dates are pretty flexible!

Many, many thanks!
- Michelle

[map:60601-43701]5354[/map]
Last edited by SetterDown on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iaflier
Zip Code: 52404
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCID
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Chicago area - Central, OH Needed: 5/2 or 5/3

Post by iaflier » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 am

Providing the weather is good. I could do kcid ( Cedar Rapids, IA) to Ohio boarder. Fort Wayne area on the that weekend

Jim

SetterDown

Post by SetterDown » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

Hi Jim!

Well, I apologize - I don't think I listed my request very clearly... the weekend of 5/2 and 5/3 - all of the dogs needing transport will be in the Chicago area. (It's a bit confusing, as one dog is originating in Wichita, KS this week.)

Therefore, our flight need at this point in time is just one leg - originating in Chicago (area), carrying two dogs direct into the central Ohio area - Columbus, Zanesville, Batavia.

If you might be able to fly that one leg: Chicago (area) to Columbus (area) - let me know! We'd greatly appreciate it!

- Michelle

CRUSAMWTRANSPORT

Post by CRUSAMWTRANSPORT » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi-

My name is Sue and I am the coordinator for Cairn Rescue USA Midwest. I have a Cairn Terrier that needs to get from Kansas City to Chicago. I saw that you have this leg of your journey under control. Do you think that my Cairn could tag along? If it would help you, I also might be able to get your animal transported from Chicago to Ann Arbor Michigan by car. Would that help?

Sue Stoughton
[email protected]