Kitty needs flight from LA or OC to Scottsdale area

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lisaavery

Re: Kitty needs flight from LA or OC to Scottsdale area

Post by lisaavery » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi Chuck! Yes! Shelley Mayfield will deliver Zeus. Feel free to give her a call now to say hi and arrange. 858-344-6937 or 760-412-2766. I'm in Santa Monica, I just picked up Zeus and am meeting her to deliver him tonight. I'll post the AZ contact next. Thank you!

lisaavery

Post by lisaavery » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Scottsdale contacts: Joseph Alpert 408-232-0920 and Danielle Wyatt 602-541-0804. I asked both sides to provide two contact numbers :-) thanks again!

borasha

Post by borasha » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 pm

To All Concerned:

Shelly and I spoke this morning. The plan is for her to deliver Zeus to me at Palm Springs at 7:00 AM tomorrow morning. We should then be in the air by 7:30 AM and should arrive in Scottsdale around 10:00 AM. All times are approximate depending on winds and such, but with luck Zeus will take possession of his new forever person well before lunch tomorrow. :)

I'll be at the airport well ahead of time so if traffic is light and Shelly arrives sooner then we'll push all times forward appropriately.

Chuck

lisaavery

Post by lisaavery » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Thank you so very much!!

This bedraggled kitty is so lucky to have a friend like you! I can wait to see a picture of him in the plane!!

Safe travels!!

Lisa, Zues, Shelley, Suzann, Suzanne, and Georgyne!

catwoman92211
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by catwoman92211 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:44 am

Chuck, I read that you are probably moving a kitty to Scottsdale on Tues and I was waiting to hear about "senior cavalier" needing a ride from Phoenix back to Palm Springs today (probably not going to happen until Tues). I wonder if there is a way that you might want to deliver the cat and bring the dog back. It may be too much travel or too difficult to arrange but I am going to give you my phone and Erin's (the person listing the transport) in case it is something you want to consider. Mine is 760.360.1363 and Erins is 480.334.3118.