Travel Journalist Needs Help

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
jetHikinggypsy

Travel Journalist Needs Help

Post by jetHikinggypsy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

I am a travel writer who is "hitching" rides on private planes across the US in an effort to visit all 50 states on a tight budget. Right now, I am doing a "trial run" on a few states before heading to Oshkosh, WI. After Airventure, we will be shooting a television series based on my travels with an emphasis on the aviation community. One of the pilots who gave me a lift to Nashville told me about Pilots N Paws and it sounds absolutely wonderful. :D

Right now, am I in Tennessee until I can secure a ride heading west towards Des Moines (or anywhere that gets me closer to Iowa). If anyone will be transporting animals and can possibly give me a ride in route to pick them up (or afterwards if you need help with them in flight) please let me know. I can also help chip in a little on gas money if needed to help cut costs. I will be hopping around the country all summer and fall, and am always looking for a ride.

If you'd like to learn more about the project, please visit http://www.jethiking.com where it explains some of the goals and also details my journey in the blog.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!
Amber
[email protected]