DONE!!! begging! Little Rock AR 72103 St Louis MO 63101

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jjspigland

DONE!!! begging! Little Rock AR 72103 St Louis MO 63101

Post by jjspigland » Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 pm

By networking thru the mapping find pilots and volunteers feature I was able to find a pilot to grab my boy in Little Rock and take him to St Louis.
Rhys will spend the week with a temp foster in St Louis and be transported by groud to meet his new family in Ohio on Friday.

Thanks all!

I have a confirmed ground transport from St Louis to Dayton if I can only get this guy from Little Rock to St Louis! This can be done any day on or before 5/20 I just need someone or a 2 pilot team to step up.

Rhys is going to his forever home after being in foster for awhile. He was the pride and joy of a longtime keeshond rescuer. Unfortunately his "mom" has become very ill and will not recover enough to be able to care for her furkids, if she recovers at all. Rhys has a new family just waiting to see him and bring him into their family.

Julie Jacob

PASSENGER
NAME: Rhys
BREED: Keeshond
SEX: Male
SIZE/WEIGHT: Approx. 35 lbs.
SPAY/NEUTERED: Yes

SHOT UTD: Yes
HEALTH: Good
RABIES VACCINE & TAG: Yes
OK WITH DOGS: Yes
OK WITH KIDS: Unknown
HOUSE TRAINED: Yes
SPECIAL NEEDS: None
DOES THE DOG RIDE WELL IN A CAR: Probably
ITEMS PROVIDED: Collar, leash and medical records
ITEMS NEEDED: Water bowl and water, CRATE SUGGESTED

Edit: Changing head with hope to get more attention. Flight to St Louis appreciated any day on or before Wednesday 5/20/09

[map:72103-63101]5989[/map]
Last edited by jjspigland on Sun May 17, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jjspigland

Re: begging! Little Rock AR 72103 St Louis MO 63101

Post by jjspigland » Fri May 15, 2009 3:22 pm

my edit didn't bring me to top, up I go!