DONE!! UNION MO (near St.Louis) to NASHVILLE TN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lexipiratesmomma

DONE!! UNION MO (near St.Louis) to NASHVILLE TN

Post by lexipiratesmomma » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 am

UPDATE 11/7/08 - Pogo is being flown to rescue today! THANK YOU!!! :D

POGO is a cocker spaniel who needs a ride from Union MO (St. Louis area) to Nashville TN. He has a foster home waiting in Nashville. Is anyone able to help out with getting this boy to safety? The shelter is willing to drive him a short distance to catch a ride. He has been vaccinated and had vetting done at the shelter.

If you can help please email me at [email protected] (@yahoo.com) Thank you!!!

Sending Shelter:
Franklin Co. Humane Society, Union MO
636-583-4300 Jackie [email protected]
http://www.franklincountyhumanesociety.org

Receiver:
Dan Sibley, foster home in Nashville
[email protected]
Cocker Companions Rescue, Knoxville TN
http://www.cockercompanions.com
Last edited by lexipiratesmomma on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

ccameron

Re: TRANS NEEDED UNION MO (near St.Louis) to NASHVILLE TN

Post by ccameron » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi there,

I can fly to meet someone in Sikeston, MO and transport Pogo to Nashville. There is another registered pilot in St. Louis area located on the PNP home page. Perhaps you can request their help with this transport as well?

Thanks,

Craig
901-219-8830

lightwgt

Re: TRANS NEEDED UNION MO (near St.Louis) to NASHVILLE TN

Post by lightwgt » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:15 pm

I talked to Craig, and I would be glad to take Pogo to meet him in Sikeston,Mo. My cell # 314-941-1308 Jerome

lightwgt

Re: DONE!! UNION MO (near St.Louis) to NASHVILLE TN

Post by lightwgt » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Pogo was successfully transferred to Craig in Sikeston Mo at 11 am this morning and should be in Nashville very soon if not already. Pogo is a very good dog and I enjoyed taking him home. Jerome

ccameron

Post by ccameron » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi all,

I dropped Pogo off in Nashville with Dan this afternoon. While walking him after the flight I now know why they call him Pogo------wow can he jump high or what? He traveled well and my last update was that he was in Dan's office sleeping under his desk. Another successful mission accomplished! Thank you to all involved!

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 pm

ccameron wrote:Hi all,

I dropped Pogo off in Nashville with Dan this afternoon. While walking him after the flight I now know why they call him Pogo------wow can he jump high or what? He traveled well and my last update was that he was in Dan's office sleeping under his desk. Another successful mission accomplished! Thank you to all involved!
WOOHOO, awesome job Jerome and Cameron.......look forward to seeing the photos!

Debi