Columbia SC to St. Petersburg FL (NJ/SC leg filled)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
LindaPachucki

Columbia SC to St. Petersburg FL (NJ/SC leg filled)

Post by LindaPachucki » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:22 am

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:Lab/Hound Mix, 60 lbs, 2 years
Health Condition:Excellent
Heart worm Status:Negative
Vaccinations:UTD
Health Certificate:Yes
Spay/Neutered:Yes
Special needs:None, other than needs a forever home.
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Little Rascals Rescue
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:David Hutton
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):Linda Pachucki
Are you a 501c3:Yes
Additional Info/situation: Roxie was rescued from a high kill shelter in TN and was brought up to NJ this Spring. She had a litter of puppies, but they had died between being pulled and transported. She has been in foster care, and we have found her a wonderful adopter in Florida a month ago. Finding a reputable ground transport has been difficult, and with the trip being 20 plus hours and transports makings 10 driver changes, the risk is too high that she could get lost, stolen or hurt/sick. We are very concerned that her adopter may give up and move on to another dog. She is a wonderful dog, excellent with children (foster home had 3 young children, ages 4, 4 and 6) and anyone who meets her immediately falls in love with her.

Thank you Tony and Cliff for flying Roxie safely to her forever home. We appreciate your kindness and generosity more than you will ever know!!!
Last edited by LindaPachucki on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

containerrepair

Re: Transport needed from NJ to FL for Roxie's Forever Home

Post by containerrepair » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:26 pm

My name is Cliff,

I can take this dog from Lawrenceville GA (KLZU) to St. Pete on Friday PM or Saturday morning 11-24 if someone can bring her to me from NJ
Call me at 770-883-0104 cell

Cliff

LindaPachucki

Post by LindaPachucki » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi Cliff, I am new to this. Do I repost requesting transport from NJ to GA, or leave post as is? Thank you so much, hoping we can coordinate this.

Linda

containerrepair

Post by containerrepair » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi Linda, I'm new to this as well but I think you just leave it as posted and when someone logs in they can see all the posts
Cliff

LindaPachucki

Re: Transport from NJ to GA (GA to FL leg filled)

Post by LindaPachucki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi Cliff, I may have a flight for Roxie out of NJ this Friday to SC. I know you were available Friday as well, but from GA. Is SC a possibility? I'm trying so hard to get Roxie to her adopter, I read on another post of a pilot in NJ and messaged him asking for help.

Linda

containerrepair

Re: Transport from NJ to GA (GA to FL leg filled)

Post by containerrepair » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Linda, Friday won't work for me, I have to work that day, I'm not for certain I will be going to Florida this weekend, but definitely next week end, would that work better for you? Maybe allow more time to find a way to get Roxie to GA, it would work better for me at this point, let me know Cliff

eagletla
Zip Code: 30295
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 6A2
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Columbia SC to St. Petersburg FL (NJ/SC leg filled)

Post by eagletla » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 pm

We could get her from Columbia, SC to the Atlanta area. We are based out of 6A2, which is just south of Atlanta.

LindaPachucki

Post by LindaPachucki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Thank you for your offer, but we are trying to get Roxie from SC to FL, we have an offer from NJ to SC.

eagletla
Zip Code: 30295
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 6A2
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by eagletla » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 pm

I think you might have misunderstood me. We could pick her up in SC at the end of the NJ to SC leg, and bring her to south of Atlanta, GA, where someone else could pick her up and take her the rest of the way to her FL destination.

mrwarbirds

Post by mrwarbirds » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks all for trying to coordinate this. I'm the pilot that can fly her from New Jersey to Columbia South Carolina on Friday.

Tony