22 Pups Gassing Pound Charlotte NC Clearwater FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Morragan

22 Pups Gassing Pound Charlotte NC Clearwater FL

Post by Morragan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Number of animals being transported: 22 Puppies
Breeds, weight, age: 5 Aussie mixes 8-10 lbs., 2 Shepherd mix 6-9 lbs., 4 JRT mix and 1 Collie mix, 8-10 lbs., 7 Boxer and Lab mix 8-10 lbs., 1 Dachshund mix 6-8 lbs, 1 Shep mix 12-15 lbs, 1 long hair Chi mix 12-15 lbs. They are all 8 - 10 weeks old, except for the Dachshund x , the larger Shep mix & the Long Haired Chi (first 2 are 3-4 months old the Chi is a young adult probably 5-6 months)
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Presumably Neg since they are all puppies..
Vaccinations: Yes
Health Certificate: Will be Obtained
Spay/Neutered: Will be done by receiving Rescue
Special needs:
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties : Pups are currently at the Cleveland County Animal Control in Shelby NC. IF Transport can be secured they will be vetted & taken to the aiport by CARE (people with the Cleveland County Humane Society)
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Suncoast Animal League in Palm Harbor FL
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Marcia Machtiger [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: These Pups are in an extremely High -Kill Gassing Pound.They have very little chance of getting out unless transport can be secured..in which case the pups will be going into foster homes in FL..Thank You!!
Last edited by Morragan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

N42pz

Re: 22 Pups Gassing Pound Charlotte NC Clearwater FL

Post by N42pz » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

We can take 4-5 small pups from north florida to Clearwater FL. we are space limited due to the size of our plane which is a 2 seater RV7.

Susan Delgado
Zip Code: 95126
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 450

Post by Susan Delgado » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:21 am

I could get some of the dogs to South Georgia ... need to think about the configuration to see if all would fit. My plane is in the shop this week ... so timing woudl depend on the mechanics timeline. If others can commit to doing this next weekend then take them up on it...I'll drop you a note separately and keep you posted on my availability for next weekend.

Susan
Susan Delgado
Based KSJC - IFR
Bonanza A36
678-457-6884
[email protected]

WELLES

Post by WELLES » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Live in Hilton Head. Could take maybe 12 or the puppys 1/2 way on Thursday Friday or Sunday CLt to hxd (SAV) or Hxd to CLW Welles [email protected]

Morragan

Post by Morragan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you everyone!! Am alas currently in the midst of an emergency here but will be available tomorrow to further discuss...

Georgia Pappas

Post by Georgia Pappas » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

It's looking like it's going to be closer to 12 to 15 puppies. Welles has volunteered to go to Hilton Head. Another pilot has volunteered to go St. Augustine to Clearwater. If we can fill the Hilton Head Island to St. Augustine leg, we'd be set. Looking like it's going to be Friday. If anyone can help let me know.

Georgia Pappas
[email protected]