Need Ride for 5 Puppies to Aberdeen, SD

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ARATT

Re: Need Ride for 5 Puppies to Aberdeen, SD

Post by ARATT » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Jim,
I got your message and yes, we do understand Shelbyville and not Jackson. Actually Shelbyville is a lot better for us than Jackson. I am in the process of getting names and phone numbers put together and will send to you shortly.

Thank You,
Kim Austin

staylor4
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Post by staylor4 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Kim, to answer your question above about my ETA at Sioux City, once I get the dogs and get airborne it will take about 2 hours to get to Sioux City, Iowa. If Jim lands at Shelbyville at 9:30 and gets airborne at 10:30 he should be at Lee's Summit at about 1:15. If I get airborne by 2:00 I'll be in Sioux City at about 4:00. I'll call the receiving party from Lee's Summit before takeoff with a good ETA. At Sioux City, Iowa I'd like to use Martin Field Airport which is about 5 miles northwest of Sioux Gateway Airport. Jim, my home airport is Midwest National Air Center (KGPH).
Sam

ARATT

Post by ARATT » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Jim,

The person that is bringing the dogs to the airport is Teri Cox and her cell phone number is: (810) 931-2541. If you need me for any reason, my cell phone number is (931) 302-1077. The person that will be picking up the dogs in Sioux City, IA is Lynda Pennington and her cell phone is (615) 473-8421. The address in South Dakota where the dogs are actually going to is: May Day Acres, LLC, Sarah Metcalf, 12930 384th Avenue, Aberdeen, SD 57401 (605) 228-4736.

I did pass on all of the information that you gave me regarding dogs having limited food and water and to have been walked good before they get on the plane. Also advised they all need collars, leashes, and name tags which I was told each dog would have one. I also was told by the vet's office that they would have the health certificates prepared in the morning, ready to travel with the dogs along with paperwork for dogs showing they have had all of their shots and test negative for heartworm.

If there is anything else that you can think of, please just let me know, or feel free to call me on my cell phone. I want to personally thank you and Sam very, very much for helping us transport these dogs so that they can have a forever home.

Sam, if you need for me to supply anything in addition to what is stated above, please let me know and feel free to call me on my cell phone if you need me at (931) 302-1077.

Thank You,
Kim Austin

T