Need Kansas City, MO to Bryant, AR Sunday

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
krichards

Need Kansas City, MO to Bryant, AR Sunday

Post by krichards » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Chihuahua, 5lbs, 18 months
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: current
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: missing 1 eye
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: 2x2 Rescue (c/o) Victoria Beasley
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: adopter in Benton, AR
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Penny Emerson - [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: This little boy, Rupert, needs to get to his forever home in Benton, AR so any help is greatly appreciated.

Would like to fly him from Lansing Municipal Airport (KIGQ) to Bryant, AR (KSUZ) but open to any airports close would be terrific. Thank you so much!

Update 01/10/13: We have a transport to Kansas City, MO that gets in around 5pm Sunday the 13th but need to fly Rupert from Kansas City, MO to Bryant, AR or anywhere close by either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday if possible. Thank you so much!

Update 01/14/13: Transport is complete. Little guy made it to his destination yesterday.
Rupert Chi 010813.jpg
Rupert the 5lbs Chihuahua
Rupert Chi 010813.jpg (5.97 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Last edited by krichards on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Twoby20

Re: Lansing, IL 60438 to Bryant, AR 72022

Post by Twoby20 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:14 am

Hi!
I am currently trying to set up a run from Chicago, IL area to Kansas City. I have both pilots, we are looking at Sunday. I have an email sent out to them about possibly trying to see if they could add your little guy in. This would get him to Kansas City. If all works out, you would just need Kansas City to Bryant, AR. Please let me know if this sounds good to you, I will keep you in the loop with what my pilots have to say.

Jessica

krichards

Post by krichards » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am

Hi Jessica,

That would be awesome! I just let Penny know who is trying to coordinate the transport. So hopefully we can find someone to fly from Kansas City to Bryant. Thank you so much!

Kim

planeperson

Post by planeperson » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Hello All,
I will be driving from Curtis, MI (UP) to Horseshoe Bend, AR late the week of the 20th. If I can be of assistance, let me know.
John

krichards

Post by krichards » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi John,

Wow that is a long drive. Thanks so much for the offer and if we can't fly him out there before then we may take you up on it. Have a terrific day! :D

Kim

Twoby20

Post by Twoby20 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 pm

It appears we have a ride for this little guy from Chicago to Kansas City Sunday 1-13, a weather pending. Still are looking for a pilot or two from Kansas City to Arkansas. I anticipate him arriving into Kansas City around 5 pm Sunday....