Good morning everyone:
From the looks of what's happening, this Thursday or Friday are possible transport dates for us. Charlie prefers Thurday and I prefer Friday, but we'll decide most likey Wednesday late afternoon or early evening. Weather is expected to be poor Wednesday and clearing in the evening but since I have to be in the air early to head south to meet Breck, I may have lingering weather to contend with in the early morning which would delay my start. We'll see tomorrow.
Breck, let me know if Frederick, MD (KFDK) is going to work for you as this is an ideal meet and transfer location for me. We can meet right in front of the FBO which is next to the restaurant.