FILLED.Requesting Transport Houston to Wichita Falls Feb. 23

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
forgottendogshouston

FILLED.Requesting Transport Houston to Wichita Falls Feb. 23

Post by forgottendogshouston » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: cattle dog mix, 7 month old puppy, female, 32 lbs, sweet sweet girl
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Not checked yet, as is young. Vetted, vaccinated, spayed.
Vaccinations: Yes, Rabies + others.
Health Certificate:
Spay/Neutered:Yes
Special needs:No
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Forgotten Dogs of the Fifth Ward Project
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: ColoraDogs
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Christi Schwanbeck (713) 498-1241
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: She is a sweet, sweet girl only off the streets for 3 weeks. She is an energetic, but quiet bundle of love. She loves everyone and everything! She has a foster and rescue group waiting for her in Colorado. We have to get her to Wichita Falls, TX to meet her transporter who will be taking her from there, on to her new beginnings in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Transporter should be arriving in Wichita Falls around 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 23rd. Would just need to coordinate pick-up from the plane for her there. We had the Houston to Wichita leg covered by car, but the volunteer had to back out due to other commitments. Thank you! http://www.forgottendogs.org
Last edited by forgottendogshouston on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mwpowell
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Requesting Transport Houston to Wichita Falls Feb. 23

Post by mwpowell » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm committed to taking my son to a Cub Scouts function on Saturday, but we could do this on Sunday. Any chance the transport to Colorado could be pushed back to Sunday?

I fly out of David Wayne Hooks airport, near Tomball.

mark
N758AM - KDWH near Houston, TX, ~ 300 NM radius: can fly to any airport within the limits of roughly Brownsville, TX (KBRO) / San Angelo, TX (KSJT) / Wichita Falls, TX (KCWC) / Durant, OK (KDUA) / Monroe, LA (KMLU) / Houma, LA (KHUM) - WEEKENDS / VFR ONLY

forgottendogshouston

Post by forgottendogshouston » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Mark, thank you so much! i sent an email to you. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks! -christi

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by deeogee1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Deleted my post.