DONE - Lady is still stuck in Albuquerqe, NM

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

DONE - Lady is still stuck in Albuquerqe, NM

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 am

Thank you to the pilot offers that did come in, but just were not able to make happen due to weather. I went and picked up Lady and brought her home to her adopter. She had a vet appointment and thus far she is stable and enjoying life with her new family both human, canine and getting used to the felines ;0)

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
http://www.roadsofhope.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pilot Denise below has offered to pick up Lady in Midland, TX or San Angelo, TX and get Lady the rest of the way home. He is available on March 14. If anyone is able to assist with getting Lady from Albuquerque to Midland or San Angelo PLEASE let me and/or Denise (his info below) know so she can finally get home to her new mom and get her cancer treatment. Lady has been stuck in Albuquerque three weeks already.

Thank you
Cheryl
[email protected]
512-803-2069

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: American Staffie/5 yrs/60 lbs
Health Condition: On March 5 vet discovered 2 cancer masses that require surgery.
Heart worm Status: Neg
Vaccinations: Up To Date
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Robin Hood Animal Rescue
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Adopter
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Roads of Hope Animal Rescue Transport Inc
Are you a 501c3: Yes

This was Lady's posting to get from Phoenix, AZ to Dripping Springs, TX

http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=21128

Lady was flown from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM by a PNP Pilot on Sunday (thank you Leo) I am now needing to get her from Albuquerque, NM to Dripping Springs, TX (or close) can anyone help??

She is such a sweet girl and really needs to get home to her new mommy. If you are able to help Please contact me at [email protected]
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

drdpride
Zip Code: 78130
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBAZ
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Re: Lady still needs a little more help

Post by drdpride » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 pm

I can do the Midland to San Marcus leg of the trip this coming weekend (weather permitting).

Denise Pride
(210)445-3485
Denise (Pride) and Don Elliott
Cirrus SR20, N318DE
Cirrus SR22T, N718DE
New Braunfels, TX (KBAZ)
[email protected]

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 am

drdpride wrote:I can do the Midland to San Marcus leg of the trip this coming weekend (weather permitting).

Denise Pride
(210)445-3485
Thank you Denise
I just got word that Lady has become ill and the vet has suggested she not travel right now. I will need to let you know when she can travel at a later date.

drdpride
Zip Code: 78130
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBAZ
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Post by drdpride » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery! Keep me posted - Denise
Denise (Pride) and Don Elliott
Cirrus SR20, N318DE
Cirrus SR22T, N718DE
New Braunfels, TX (KBAZ)
[email protected]

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:06 pm

drdpride wrote:Here's hoping for a speedy recovery! Keep me posted - Denise
Lady is ready to travel vet found 2 cancer masses she will need surgery, but it can wait until she gets to her new home. I am hoping we can get her home this weekend March 9/10. Her new mom is so anxious for her to arrive so she can take care of her. It has been three weeks since Lady started on her journey! it has never taken me this long to get a fur kid to their final destination. West TX is so hard lately to get through *SMH* .

Cheryl
Roads of Hope