Aussie Pup--Houston to Ft. Worth, TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
carolynharris

Aussie Pup--Houston to Ft. Worth, TX

Post by carolynharris » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Number of animals being transported: One
Breeds, weight, age: Female Aussie Merle pup, approx. 9-10 weeks/10#
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: N/A
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: In-state flight, none needed
Spay/Neutered: Yes
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Brazoria Co. Humane Society, Manvel, TX
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Holly Syrdal, Ft. Worth, TX
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Carolyn Harris, #337/837-5930, or [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation:
This little girl is already a seasoned traveler. Originally pulled by Brazoria Co. Humane from the LaFourche Parish Shelter in Thibodaux, she journeyed to Lafayette for fostering until a PnP flight for her and some others could be scheduled. Wade Roberts used his last opportunity to fly prior to his knee surgery to pick them up in New Iberia, LA, and deliver to Pearland, TX.

Once at Brazoria Humane, she was completely vetted and subsequently adopted by Holly Syrdal of Ft. Worth who had been tracking the little Aussie's progress via Facebook.

She is now ready to go to her new home with Holly. Would love to get her to her new "digs" before Easter, if that is possible. Holly lives nearest Alliance Airport (AFW) in Ft. Worth; however, she will make whatever adjustments are necessary to accommodate the pilot.

Pilot will need to furnish one smallish crate for the 10# pup.

mrreddick
Zip Code: 76179
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: T67
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Aussie Pup--Houston to Ft. Worth, TX

Post by mrreddick » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Glad I could help today!
Camille was the perfect canine passenger.
She was very happy to arrive in Fort Worth!
Mike Reddick
RV-6A N167CW
T67, Fort Worth, TX

carolynharris

Post by carolynharris » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:46 pm

What a nice surprise I had yesterday. I posted this trip on the PnP board around 10:45 Central and by 1 p.m., I had a phone call from Mike Reddick saying that he could be in the air in 20 minutes if I could arrange to get the pup to the airport nearest the shelter.
Some quick phone calls ensued and Mike arrived at Pearland (LVJ) around 3 p.m. to pick up Camille, the Aussie pup. They were in Ft. Worth by 5 p.m., in time for Mike to catch his pre-arranged soccer game. That's fast enough to make one's head spin!! Thanks ever so much, Mike. Now Camille is in her new home, just in time for a visit from the Easter Bunny!

AlemtisihayDossie

Post by AlemtisihayDossie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:42 am

That seems to be a great news.

cheap hp ink