Multi leg flight needed- OKC to Springfield, IL left to fill

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
ajfaith1012

Multi leg flight needed- OKC to Springfield, IL left to fill

Post by ajfaith1012 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Chihuahua, 10 pounds, 2 yrs
Health Condition: Healthy
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: current
Health Certificate: will get once transport is arranged
Spay/Neutered: neutered
Special needs: very nervouse and aggresive with new people but will provide crate so he will not have to be handled.
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties The Bella Foundation - Amanda Morstad
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: forever home - Angela Bowders
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Amanda Morstad - 405-308-2185 email [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: Tico is looking for a ride home to his owners. In January of 2013 Tico and his owners were traveling through Norman, OK (owners are truck drivers) when they were in an accident. The Semi truck was rolled and his owenrs were both rushed to the hospital where they spent several weeks in ICU. Tico escaped the wreck and was later recovered and taken to the okc animal shelter. A mass email was sent out by a family memeber to several rescue groups in okc area asking for help getting Tico out of the shelter and The Bella Foundation responded. Tico has been staying with myself (a Bella Board member) while his owners recovered enough to return home then recovered enough for them to proproly care for Tico. They are now recovered and ready for their beleoved pet to be reunited with them which is obviously the best case for this little guy with his temperment issues. He would not be a good candadite for ground transport with his temperment issue. Due to the distance I am obviously looking for multiple legs on this transport. our organization is new to this site so please feel free to give us any pointers if this post is not exactly correct.
Last edited by ajfaith1012 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tim Ormsby
Zip Code: 46804
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSMD
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Re: Multi leg flight needed

Post by Tim Ormsby » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I could do the final leg from around Springfield or Charlson, IL to Kokomo

dotcomstudio

Post by dotcomstudio » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 pm

I could also do the final leg as a backup if needed. Rob

RLDahle

Post by RLDahle » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

I can fly from a leg within 200nm of St. Louis, I'm based at St. Louis Downtown (KCPS) so would prefer to fly East.

Robin

ajfaith1012

Post by ajfaith1012 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 am

Are there specific days that work best for Tim and Rob? I am going to try to find another pilot to do the first leg (or two) worse case I will drive him to Springfield and he can fly from there..=0)

dotcomstudio

Post by dotcomstudio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 am

My schedule is flexible. I just have to rent the plane and the weather must cooperate. I'm VFR only. Rob

craigp57
Zip Code: 73072
Airport identifier: KOUN
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by craigp57 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:57 pm

I am based in Norman and could get him to Rolla MO tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is the only day I would have in the next 2 weeks that I could do this.
Please respond to my business email given this is a last min setup. I have it on my phone and can respond much faster.

[email protected]

ajfaith1012

Post by ajfaith1012 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Craig thank you so much for the offer but I am afraid we might now be able to coordinate the last legs that quick. I will email you if I get any replies that indicate this might work out.

craigp57
Zip Code: 73072
Airport identifier: KOUN
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by craigp57 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 pm

No problem, Let us know.

8324T
Airport identifier: KSUS
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by 8324T » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 am

I can do one side or the other of St. Louis as well, and go to Springfield, MO often so could do that leg. My schedule is flexible, but would like to combine with another mission or a business trip if possible and I am IFR so can go unless there are T-Storms.

Mike
N8324T
[email protected]
Mike McGrath - IFR
Piper Saratoga - N8324T
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)