KC to Wichita - 1 dog each way - Friday, 4/26

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
dogcopilot
Zip Code: 66102
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

KC to Wichita - 1 dog each way - Friday, 4/26

Post by dogcopilot » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Number of animals being transported: 2 - 1 each way
Breeds, weight, age: KC to Wichita - Pearl the Pit bull mix, 56#, 2 years; Wichita to KC - Saphora the Brittany Spaniel mix, 23#, 9 months
Health Condition: Fine for both
Heart worm Status: Negative for both
Vaccinations: UTD for both
Health Certificate: For Pearl, yes, since she's traveling beyond KS; none needed for Saphora, who is staying in state
Spay/Neutered: Yes for both
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Pearl - Kansas City Pet Project; Saphora - Kansas Humane Society
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Pearl - Pet-A-Bulls in Albuquerque, NM; Saphora - New England Brittany Rescue/ Joan Nickum for both
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Joan Nickum - [email protected] - 913-909-6496
Are you a 501c3: Yes for sending and receiving for both dogs
Additional Info/situation:
Pearl the gorgeous blue pibble was adopted from a rescue in Albuquerque and turned in to the municipal shelter in Kansas City. The contract her adopters signed said she had to be returned to the rescue in Albuquerque. Little Saphora needs to get to KC to her foster. Any help will be appreciated - thanks so much for all you do!!!
Last edited by dogcopilot on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pa28-140
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: KC to Wichita - 1 dog each way - Friday, 4/26

Post by Pa28-140 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Joan: I can do this on Thursday 4/25. I have to work on Friday 4/26. Let me know if that will work. Probably looking at departing early afternoon. You know how to reach me...Jim
Jim Bordoni
Kansas City
[email protected]
Cell: 913-707-8049