Pensacola FL to Jacksonville FL needed for senior dachshund

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
peggys

Pensacola FL to Jacksonville FL needed for senior dachshund

Post by peggys » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

They are in the air thanks to PNP! You're awesome! Thank YOU

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Dachshund, less than 20 pounds, 12 y/o
Health Condition: good for age
Heart worm Status: unknown
Vaccinations: unknown, but will get them prior if needed
Health Certificate: no but can obtain
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs:
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Peggy Scearce (he's at the Escambia County Animal Shelter 200 West Fairfield Drive Pensacola, FL 32501)
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Benny Archuleta, Senior Weiner Retirement Home
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: no
Additional Info/situation: This poor senior is at a shelter. A person who has a retirement home for senior wieners will take him and give him a good home and love for the rest of his time, but he is unable to get him and I've not had any luck finding ground transporters. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. (I am in WA and don't want this poor old gentleman in the shelter any longer than necessary!) If you require vet certificate and check up I will pay for this to happen. Thank you for your kind consideration.
Last edited by peggys on Sun May 05, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

seanfitz

Re: Pensacola FL to Jacksonville FL needed for senior dachsh

Post by seanfitz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 am

I am intrested but had a few questions. Where is this doggie going in Jacksonville? How soon does he need to go? I could possibly work something out this next weekend or toward the end of the week. Please let me know or send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks!

peggys

Post by peggys » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh THANK YOU! The doggie will be going to a home near the airport in Jacksonville. I have emailed the shelter to make sure they will hold him until next weekend. I got an autoreply that it can take a couple of days to get back to you. Fingers and toes crossed! Thank you again for your consideration and help for this dear old guy.
Peggy

peggys

Post by peggys » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am

Shelter closed today! Will continue to make tentative arrangements until I reach them in the morning! Emailed you Sean. Fingers and paws crossed we can put this all together and THANK YOU.
Peggy

peggys

Post by peggys » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Senior Dog is being pulled today, along with ANOTHER senior going to the same place! What is wrong with people, dumping these senior dogs?
Waiting to hear if plane available...fingers, toes and paws crossed
P