Hello

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
Arpawstrainer

Hello

Post by Arpawstrainer » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello,
I am a dog trainer for the ar paws in prison program and we heard about your program and would love to know more about it cause we sometimes have families that adopt our dogs from out of state and may need to get there new pet to them can someone tell me how this works? Is there a fee for the flight?
Thanks

artsmonster

Re: Hello

Post by artsmonster » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 pm

I don't know if anyone has responded to your query or not, but here is a basic overview. You register as a member of PNP. When the need arrises, you post on "animals needing transport" tag. This allows for description of the animal, destination, and the story behind the need. Then wait for a reply. You can also so a search of pilots in your area, and request directly from them. You did not say in your request where you are, but we have pilots in most states. Good Luck, :plane: Artsmonster...

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Hello

Post by deeogee1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi~~
Just wanted to add that there is no fee for transport. A health certificate is required though, which may cost something depending on your vet.
You may find answers to some of your questions at http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/faq.php?mode=rescue

Joanne