How can I request transport for a young female Rottweiler?

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
DianaAlcazar

How can I request transport for a young female Rottweiler?

Post by DianaAlcazar » Tue May 07, 2013 7:06 am

Hi, we are Gulfstream Guardian Angel Rottweiler Rescue from Florida. We need help transporting a young female Rottweiler from: 315 Industrial Blvd., Ste B, Fayetteville, GA 30215 to Tampa Bey area in Florida :7805 Brisbane Ct New Port Richey Fl 34654. She needs the ride after May 8th 2013. :?:

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: How can I request transport for a young female Rottweile

Post by deeogee1 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi Diana,
There is a section for rescues that answers many questions
http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/faq.php?mode=rescue

But the short answer to your question is:
On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:

Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport. Click on that forum and open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.

You can log in and check your request every day on the board buy clicking on and opening your post and looking for any replies from pilots. You can aso receive an automated email if anyone at all replies to any of your posts. You can read that email and follow the instructions their, clicking on the link they provide for you to take you directly to the message. To sign up for automated notification, mark the "notify me when a reply is posted" in the blue option box below before submitting your request.

Joanne