Santa Monica/Van Nuys/Burbank/AZ TRIP CXLD

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MinPinMom

Santa Monica/Van Nuys/Burbank/AZ TRIP CXLD

Post by MinPinMom » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Gigit and the other minpin will be coming back with a trucker on Thursday. John thanky ou for still helping the King Charles get here. Good luck.

Gigit, an 11 year old miniature pinscher was turned to a West LA kill shelter because his family had a baby and has no more time or love for him. Gigit needs to get out of the shelter and to the rescue foster home in Phoenix. Can anyone help Gigit get to safety?

Thank you in advance.

Pat Daigle, Director
MinPinHaven Rescue, Inc.
602-402-3273
Last edited by MinPinMom on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jduino
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Santa Monica/Van Nuys/Burbank/El Monte to Phoenix, AZ

Post by jduino » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 pm

I might be able to help to go at least half way (Blythe?), especially if ground transport to KFUL can be arranged (my home airport).

AZ Cavalier Rescue

Post by AZ Cavalier Rescue » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:42 am

Theres a Cavalier from a puppy mill rescue whos foster in the San Diego area cant take care of her any longer and we need to move her to Phoenix. If we can do this on a Friday or Saturday I can drive to Blythe to meet up with you and take both dogs back to Phoenix.

jduino
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by jduino » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 am

Funny...the last rescue I flew started with one dog, and by the time I took off I had five in the plane!
I'm fine with trying to get multiple poochies airborne. I'll suggest you coordinate with the lady who started this thread, MinPinMom,and also try to contact other pilots out of the Phoenix area to save yourself the hot drive to Blythe.

Is there a way to get the dog up to Fullerton? I'm really trying to keep the hours down since I have to rent a plane to do this, and making multiple stops really adds the hours on quickly.

John

AZ Cavalier Rescue

Re: Santa Monica/Van Nuys/Burbank/AZ TRIP CXLD

Post by AZ Cavalier Rescue » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 pm

ground transportation found for the Cavalier, thanks for the help.