Transport from GSO, NC to Westminster, MD - URGENT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from GSO, NC to Westminster, MD - URGENT

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 am

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: Baxter, 3 year old Male, Miniature Schauzer, 32 lbs being adopted by Cathleen Reynolds. Crawford, 4 year old Cairn Terrier Mix, 12 lbs, being adopted by Rick Schweitzer 703-946-2548
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Yes, Neutered
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue, 336-414-1373 or [email protected]
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Cathleen Reynolds, 919-451-1293, [email protected], Rick Schweitzer, 703-946-2548 , [email protected]
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: Cathleen is the adopter for Baxter and she is flexible to go to whichever airport including DC to meet the flight. Thanks for helping us to bring Baxter home. Rick is the adopter for Crawford. Thank you for taking two dogs for us. Is there any pilot out there willing to give these two dogs a ride home today?
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Fri May 10, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Findinggreathomes

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Westminster, MD - URGENT

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 am

We are willing to divide this transport into two flights and it is possible that we have a GSO based pilot able to do the first leg of this flight Friday, May 10. Is there a pilot willing to help us to do the second leg of this flight? Thank you for your consideration.

PlaneDriver

Post by PlaneDriver » Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Where would the GSO base pilot drop off? Around what time on 5/10?

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Brandon Potter is the GSO based pilot - I believe he is flexible as to where the halfway meeting point would be. Brandon's Cell is 336-337-5777 and his email is [email protected]. If you will give me your contact info, I will be glad to reach out to Brandon to get this info for you. Of course, you are willing to contact him if you have the time as well. I run the dog rescue and don't know much about the flying side of things. Thanks so much for your willingness to help us. Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue 336-414-1373

Findinggreathomes

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Dulles URGENT

Post by Findinggreathomes » Thu May 09, 2013 6:17 pm

This flight has been filled - thank you Brandon Potter.