Puppy needs ride to rescue ASAP!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
CocosCrewRescue

Puppy needs ride to rescue ASAP!!

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: 9 weeks
Health Condition: awesome :)
Heart worm Status: puppy
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: if needed
Spay/Neutered: too young
Special needs: no
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Laura Harman-Hash, foster
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Annie or Tricina, Coco's Crew Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): 3023299610 feel free to call Annie!!
Are you a 501c3: pending
Additional Info/situation: THIS PUPPY URGENTLY NEEDS OUT OF HIS CURRENT SITUATION, and is headed to therapy dog training. PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS ASAP. thank you.
Last edited by CocosCrewRescue on Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sporourke
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Puppy needs ride to rescue ASAP!!

Post by sporourke » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 pm

i can help out this sunday 4/28 depending on the weather. Its supposed to be descent near me in Baltimore but Roanoke might be a different story. Let me know what we can do to get the little guy moved. Also what type of dog/ size is he

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 pm

darn it! our notifciations were all screwy. we have 6 puppies, lab mixes at 6 weeks old now that need to do the same flight, if you're still willing to help us out? 302 329 9610 please call, in case we miss a notification here. Thanks!!

PlaneDriver

Post by PlaneDriver » Fri May 10, 2013 9:55 am

If someone can get them up to the lake anna or fredericksburg area, I can take them to Georgetown, DE.

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Fri May 10, 2013 11:19 am

I called Annie last night and she said they were actually starting out from Bluefield. I offered to do the flight Sunday, and if you'd be willing to relay, that would would be much better for me. That said, Annie was going to get with the sender to see if Sunday would work, but I haven't heard back from her. If I don't hear by early tonight I'll assume it's a no-go. - Paul

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Fri May 10, 2013 4:03 pm

We are shooting for this flight for next sunday. Are you available for flight then PlaneDriver? We have leg one covered, just curious if you were free for leg 2, then we can get you and Paul hooked up and consider this one tentatively scheduled. thanks!! - annie

PlaneDriver

Post by PlaneDriver » Fri May 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Next Sunday May 19? I am available. PM me with the transfer point and estimated time.

Doug

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14 am

Okay Doug,
I am going to call Paul later and get the info. so we can consider this tentatively done. TY!!

paulcox

Post by paulcox » Mon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Doug and Annie:

With change of pickup airport to New River (PSK), I plan to arrive there on 5/19 at 0845, depart 0930, arrive Lake Anna (7W4) at 1050 for the switch if that works for you guys. My email: prcox1@gmail. com, cell 973-219-3994, N9372Q, will file IFR/be on Flight Aware.

Best,
Paul

CocosCrewRescue

Post by CocosCrewRescue » Tue May 14, 2013 1:22 am

She wants to change it back to Mercer County airport. Is that okay with you Paul?