Cornish Rex-Mickey fr:New Richmond WI to Louisville, KY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
jimstephens

Re: Cornish Rex-Mickey fr:New Richmond WI to Louisville, KY

Post by jimstephens » Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 am

All legs are filled

KRNH - KRFD: 231nm: 2-5-3 hrs Jim Fellers arrive approx 2:30-3pm 815-355-5933
KRFD - KDNV: 137nm: 1.5 Rob Wahhman arrive approx 4:30-5pm 309-635-8565
KDNV - KLOU 148nm: filled by Cheri Herron + Cynthia Powers from Kindred Heart Transport will pick up Mickey 4:30-5pm 317-507-9077. She will be driving the last leg.

This would not have been possible without all of your patience and assistance. I appreciate your time, dedication, and love to help me and MIckey. Thank You again...

dotcomstudio

Post by dotcomstudio » Mon May 13, 2013 12:08 pm

I have a good 3 hours of flying but it's because I'm off the route in Peoria, IL. Happy to help!

dotcomstudio

Post by dotcomstudio » Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 am

Jim...I'm sorry to say that my local airport will have 12-20 knot crosswind gusts this afternoon so I probably shouldn't attempt it. I have 3 airports to deal with on this trip and the winds will be strong. I'm so sorry but I'd hate to risk damaging the plane! Rob

jimstephens

Post by jimstephens » Tue May 14, 2013 11:14 am

Second leg was not able to meet first pilot. Is anyone able to help with the second leg from KRFD to KDNV ?
Rescue is in transit..can call at 502-664-3824

dotcomstudio

Post by dotcomstudio » Tue May 14, 2013 11:43 am

I feel terrible. The wind at Mt Hawley is bad when it gusts, with all of the houses, buildings and trees. The last mission I flew, I had a pilot with 1000 hours fly in and comment on how bad it was and it wasn't half this bad. If the wind was down the runway or if I was at KPIA with 2 wider runways I could do it. SO SORRY!

jimstephens

Post by jimstephens » Tue May 14, 2013 6:47 pm

I wanted to say thank you to all of those that responded :esp: Dan Tan, Jim Fellers, Rob Wahann. We had a problem with the connection of the second leg and Mickey if fostering In Racine Wi thanks to a detour by Jim Fellers. I had 3 volunteers that are going to pick up Mickey and drive the last legs to Louisville. That way we won't have to worry about weather issues and it worked out with the Foster. You at PNP are much appreciated and I will say nothing but good things about all the help to transport animals in need. Thank you again.