Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Flat Coat Retriever/6olbs/1yr
Health Condition: Great
Heart worm Status: Neg
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: YES
Spay/Neutered: YES
Special needs: NONE
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Arlington Animal Shelter
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Greater Dayton Lab Rescue - http://www.gdlrr.org
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: YES
Additional Info/situation: Eli was pulled from a high kill shelter in Texas he has been sitting in boarding for almost a month in Texas and than Kansas. He had a ride all the way to rescue, but the plans of the driver has changed.

If you can assist with Eli getting to rescue please contact me at [email protected]

Cheryl
http://www.roadsofhope.org
512-803-2069
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wbharms

Re: Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Post by wbharms » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:51 am

I could probably help this weekend. I am based in St. Louis, so I could pick the dog up on Sedalia, MO (KDMO) and get it to Effingham, IL (1H0). That would leave a roughly 210 mile leg from Salina to Sedalia and around the same from Effingham to Dayton.

Bill

GetMeTherePlease

Re: Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

wbharms wrote:I could probably help this weekend. I am based in St. Louis, so I could pick the dog up on Sedalia, MO (KDMO) and get it to Effingham, IL (1H0). That would leave a roughly 210 mile leg from Salina to Sedalia and around the same from Effingham to Dayton.

Bill
Thank you Bill

Will hope for more offers ;0) paws crossed

cheryl
roadsofhope.org

Hi Bill

I was able to establish a ground transport from KS to OH. Thank you so much for offering to assist this pup.

Cheryl
Roads of Hope