Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: Both are Pits, Jericho (male) 64 lbs and 2 ½ yrs old; Pearl (female) 48 lbs and 3 yrs old.
Health Condition: Both are good
Heart worm Status: Both are negative
Vaccinations: Both are up to date
Health Certificate: Will be completed by transport date
Spay/Neutered: Both are altered
Special needs: Foster mom said that Jericho is very hyper and would be bouncing all over the place. She recommends that he is crated to keep him still. Pearl is very laid back. Neither are aggressive and get along well with each other and other dogs in their current foster home.
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Sending: Triple H Rescue located in Lucama, NC; Receiving: Animals R Family located in Stamford, CT
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): email@example.com
Are you a 501c3: yes/yes
Additional Info/situation: Both of these have been in the same foster home for the last couple of years. It is very, very hard to find reputable pit groups that are willing to take pits into their rescue since they are a hard to place breed. Nichole, foster mom, with Animals R Family has taken a pit last year from Triple H Rescue and placed her successfully. There is a waiting list for pits to come into their rescue. Finally, Jericho and Pearl made it to the top of their list and need to find pilots to help get them there any time after July 14. The foster mom prefers a Thurs or Fri but will work with us on a weekend if a flight cannot be found on a Thurs or Friday. This restriction is due to her work schedule. The bad news is, if Jericho and Pearl does not make it to their new foster home in CT by the end of July, they will be moved back to the bottom of the long waiting list. The foster mom in NC can meet a pilot at IXA (Roanoke Rapids, NC) and the receiving foster mom can meet a pilot at White Plains, NY airport. If you can help with this flight, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. Let’s try to get them up to NY after July 14 so they can find their forever homes. Thank You!UPDATE: Have a pilot that can help July 20/21 IXA to DMW. Need a northern leg for this coming weekend. Can anyone do DMW to White Plains???
Another option: Have a pilot that can help July 25/26/27/28 from DMW or around that area to White Plains. Can anyone to the southern leg that week/weekend down to IXA??? Please help if possible. These two are depending on your help to get them a step closer to their forever home.