3rd! try-2Dobie mix pups frm ColumbiaSC to Plainfield IL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
avaleec

3rd! try-2Dobie mix pups frm ColumbiaSC to Plainfield IL

Post by avaleec » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:52 pm

2 Dobie mix pups from a kill shelter, need a ride from Columbia, SC or surrounding area, to Lean on Me Dobe Rescue in Plainfield, IL (near Chicago). Pups are in emergency foster and need to move as soon as possible. Pups are about 40lbs, estimated 6mths old. Please, if you can help... contact me at [email protected], or 803-917-0726.

Thank you,
Ava Collingwood
Cullen's Archangel RescuE, Inc.
Columbia, SC
Last edited by avaleec on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oliver182

Re: 2nd attempt-2Dobie mix pups frm ColumbiaSC to Plainfield IL

Post by Oliver182 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:23 am

If another pilot can bring them halfway (Louisville or Lexington, KY would be ideal) then I can take them onward to Joliet. I will be away from August 7-13 but other than that my schedule is open.

avaleec

Re: 2nd attempt-2Dobie mix pups frm ColumbiaSC to Plainfield IL

Post by avaleec » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Looking for someone to help Oliver get these pups up to Illinois. Can anyone do the first leg from Columbia to Louisville or Lexington, KY??....then Oliver will pick them up and take them to Joliet, near Plainfield.

Ava

psprang

Re: 3rd! try-2Dobie mix pups frm ColumbiaSC to Plainfield IL

Post by psprang » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:42 am

I can do it. I was turned on to this request by Jon here at Oshkosh and will be home on 8/1. I'll be available anytime between 8/2 and 8/5. I'd be willing to fly the dogs from Columbia to the Louisville or Lexington area or even Oliver's home field, MGY.

Hopefully, we're not too late.

Phil Sprang
15G
Cessna 182