2 lab mixes need transport

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
rodedog

2 lab mixes need transport

Post by rodedog » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 pm

i have never used Pilot N paws before and unsure how to ask for a transport. i have 2 lab mixes that need to get up to Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue sometime after September 26th.

please let me know what i need to do and if anyone can help.

thank you,

Sharon Rode

deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor
Zip Code: 46254
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 2 lab mixes need transport

Post by deeogee1 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi Sharon,
What you need to do is post your request on the Ride Board.

On the Board Index Page, where you found this forum, you will also see a forum titled:
Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport.
1. Click on that forum and open it.
2. On upper left of page you will see NEW TOPIC, click on that because your request is new.
3. Have sending and receiving zip codes on hand along with all the pertinent information about the animals and contacts
4. Fill in the subject line, zip codes, answer ALL the pre-launched questions in the form
5. Scroll down and click on Submit, your request is now posted.

You can log in and check your request every day on the board buy clicking on and opening your post and looking for any replies from pilots. You can also receive an automated email if anyone at all replies to any of your posts. You can read that email and follow the instructions there, clicking on the link they provide for you to take you directly to the message. To sign up for automated notification, mark the "notify me when a reply is posted" in the blue option box below before submitting your request.

Hope this helps you get started. And thank you for all that Nowzad Dogs does for our soldiers & their dogs.

Joanne