Desparate to go from Roswell, NM to Fort Worth, TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
KindredHeartsTC

Desparate to go from Roswell, NM to Fort Worth, TX

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Coco2.jpg
Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Chi Mix, 5 pounds, 1 year old
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Neg
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Spayed
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Kindred Hearts Transport Connection
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Kindred Hearts Transport Connection
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Julie Page, 540-455-7905, [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: Coco was saved from the Roswell shelter at the last minute and now is in foster ready to go to her forever home in Florida. I just need to get her to Fort Worth, TX on Friday so she can continue transport to Florida on Saturday.
Attachments
Coco.jpg
This was her shelter picture.
Last edited by KindredHeartsTC on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jrock1110
Zip Code: 76248
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: T67
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Desparate to go from Roswell, NM to Fort Worth, TX

Post by jrock1110 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 am

I can pick her up Mid-morning Thursday in Roswell and fly her back to Hicks Airfield in Fort Worth. To whom do I hand her off for her flight to Florida?

Jim Rockwood

grodolph
Zip Code: 75034
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: T31
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by grodolph » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 am

I am waiting to hear about a Dallas to Denver PnP flight on Friday. If that falls through, I can do this one on Friday.

Grant
ASEL, AMEL, Instrument Rating
Beech A36 Bonanza - N555MG
Based at Aerocounrty Airport (T31), McKinney, TX

KindredHeartsTC

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

jrock1110 wrote:I can pick her up Mid-morning Thursday in Roswell and fly her back to Hicks Airfield in Fort Worth. To whom do I hand her off for her flight to Florida?

Jim Rockwood
Unfortunately I do not have an overnight person in Fort Worth for Thursday night. She is going to be spending Friday night in Fort Worth and then traveling via car starting Saturday morning. Thank you

Julie
540-455-7905

KindredHeartsTC

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:55 pm

grodolph wrote:I am waiting to hear about a Dallas to Denver PnP flight on Friday. If that falls through, I can do this one on Friday.

Grant
Thank you Grant, here is my cell #540-455-7905 if you could call me when you hear.

Julie

KindredHeartsTC

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:58 pm

KindredHeartsTC wrote:
jrock1110 wrote:I can pick her up Mid-morning Thursday in Roswell and fly her back to Hicks Airfield in Fort Worth. To whom do I hand her off for her flight to Florida?

Jim Rockwood
Unfortunately I do not have an overnight person in Fort Worth for Thursday night. She is going to be spending Friday night in Fort Worth and then traveling via car starting Saturday morning. Thank you

Julie
540-455-7905
Jim,

I have put a plea out to my volunteers to see if there is any one that could step up for Coco and overnight her Thursday & Friday nights. I will no something by the end of today.

Julie

KindredHeartsTC

Post by KindredHeartsTC » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 pm

KindredHeartsTC wrote:
KindredHeartsTC wrote:

Jim Rockwood

Julie
540-455-7905
Jim,

I have put a plea out to my volunteers to see if there is any one that could step up for Coco and overnight her Thursday & Friday nights. I will no something by the end of today.

Julie
I don't know what happened to my reply of a few minutes ago, hopefully I am not repeating myself. It is a go, I have found volunteers who will overnight Coco for me. Her fosters, Ann & Barry Lasky will bring her to the airfield anytime you want on Thursday (tomorrow).

Call me when you get a minute please
Julie
540-455-7905