9/WK/CHI DESPERATE JACKSON MS /FORT PAYNE AL 11/23 OR 24

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

9/WK/CHI DESPERATE JACKSON MS /FORT PAYNE AL 11/23 OR 24

Post by janet cryer anderson » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:CHI/1 POUND / 9 WEEKS
Health Condition:EXCELLENT
Heart worm Status:NEG
Vaccinations:CURRENT
Health Certificate:IF NEEDED
Spay/Neutered:NO
Special needs:NO
Name of Sending Rescue/PartiesDOE BOYD / JANETS ARK SANCTUARY SAN ANGELO TEXAS
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:GWEN CATTON
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):[email protected] / 325-276-2704 or 325-939-5367 leave your name and number and i will call you right back
Are you a 501c3:no
Additional Info/situation:MILES IS A TINY CHI WHO WAS BORN AT OUR SANCTUARY HIS MOM WAS A SENIOR WHO CAME IN FROM A KILL SHELTER AND PROMPTLY DELIVERED PUPS . HE IS HEADED TO HIS FOREVER HOME HE ORIGINALLY FLEW OUT OF SAN ANGELO TEXAS AND IS NOW BEING FOSTERED AS HIS CONNECTING FLIGHT LAST WEEKEND HAD TO BE CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER WE HAVE HIM ALL THE WAY TO JACKSON MS BUT NEED HIM TAKEN TO OUR NEXT PILOT WHO WILL BE IN FORT PAYNE AL WE HAVE ALL THE PILOTS BUT NEED THIS LEG FILLED AS THE PILOT WHO WAS GONNA FLY CANT NOW TILL AFTER THANKSGIVING AND WEATHER IS CHANGING FAST SO WE NEED TO GET THIS BABY TO HIS NEW HOME CAN YOU PLZ HELP ... we have our Texas To Jackson MS and our Ft Payne AL to Andrews NC Pilots but need Jackson MS to Ft Payne AL .
Attachments
PLZ HELP MILES GET HOME.jpg
miles.jpg
miles.jpg (22.14 KiB) Viewed 190 times
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mookie2

Re: 9/WK/CHI DESPERATE JACKSON MS /FORT PAYNE AL 11/23 OR 24

Post by Mookie2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am

Hello,
I can do the Jackson to AL leg. It's looks like Sunday will be best as far as weather is concerned. I can pick him up in Jackson anytime this week and foster him for a couple days and then fly him to AL on Sunday, or we can do the Jackson to Fort Payne all at one time on Sunday. I'm very flexible, just let me know.
If the date is flexible at all I am taking a dog to Birmingham on the 30th and coupling the two together would be great, but if the date is not flexible that's ok, I can make two trips.
Call anytime,
Sarah
(662) 466-6969

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:50 am

Thank you I am gonna have Wade Roberts get in touch with you he is the pilot flying from houston to Jackson with little Miles and i apprecite your offer so much we are trying to keep miles in a solo transport if at all poss due to his age he has only had his first set of shots and is still at risk if he is with other dogs ... but if we have to combine we will ... I will have Wade talk with you and see which day is looking good for his end and then also Noel whos our pilot from ft payne on into andrews :) ~ Janet

Mookie2

Post by Mookie2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Sounds good.
Sarah

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Woo Hoo Looks like this is a Go Thanks so much Wade , Julian , Sarah & Noel ..... Praying for Good weather for all Ya'll ~Janet

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi Ya'll Sarah & Noel ,
How is the weather today for ya'lls flights ? So Glad Miles is now in MS with Sarah and only likes one more leg of his flight to his new home :).
Let us know if today was a go or if its been moved to the weekend . Sarah if you have any questions about Miles Care just call me at 325-763-2252 .
thanks so much to everybody who has made this happen :) ~Janet

Mookie2

Post by Mookie2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi Janet,
I'm so sorry the weather didn't cooperate. Unless an airplane has substantial de-ice systems freezing rain is a real problem. Miles arrived with such an awesome care package. He has everything he needs to be super comfortable until he gets to be united with his mom. He is such a sweet and polite little pup I just can't believe he is only 9 weeks! He is an absolute joy to foster.
Noel and I are trying to coordinate on when we can make the trip happen. Hopefully Noel can meet me on Friday as I already have a trip scheduled for that day to Columbus, MS, and the flight time will be much less in the type aircraft I will be flying that day as opposed to the one I own. If we can't work it out for Friday then we have a plan for Saturday. I'll update you as to when I hear back from Noel.
Hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving and we will take great care of Miles.
Sarah

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Sarah ,
Thank you for fostering Miles he is a doll and he was the biggest of the 3 the other 2 weighed less than a pund each at 8 weeks LOL all 3 were little clowns . I know Gwen (new momma ) is so excited about getitng her lil boy ~Janet