CANCELLED help from Anaheim,Ca.92805 to Lakeport Ca. 95453

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
littlebowwow

CANCELLED help from Anaheim,Ca.92805 to Lakeport Ca. 95453

Post by littlebowwow » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Our rescue group has pulled two pooldes from a high kill shelter and need transport as soon as we can. One small dog and on med size dog. The dogs we pulled are ready to go sooner then we thought. If anyone one can help that would sure be great. Thanks so much
Last edited by littlebowwow on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cindy Smith

Re: ASAP Need transport S. Ca to N. Ca.

Post by Cindy Smith » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Where in Southern California are they and where in Northern California do they need to go?

Please put in your subject line City and Zip Codes of start and finish locations. It helps the pilots to spot possible flights necessary in their area.

Thank you!

Cindy
N299JP

littlebowwow

Re: ASAP Need transport S. Ca to N. Ca.

Post by littlebowwow » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Thank you so much for you help. The dogs are in Anaheim,Ca.92805 and need to get to Lakeport Ca.95453 or somewhere close. I will change my posting. THANKS, Tina

Cindy Smith

Re: Need help from Anaheim,Ca.92805 to Lakeport Ca. 95453

Post by Cindy Smith » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 am

Hi there....

OK, if someone can get the pups from Anahaeim to Bakersfield or Santa Maria or thereabouts, I can get them the rest of the way to Lakeport.

Cindy
N299JP

littlebowwow

Post by littlebowwow » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Ok, Thanks Cindy now what is the next step. Do I re-post to see if I can get a pilot from Anaheim to Bakersfield or just see if someone responeds to this. Thanks for your help. I guess this will get easyer when I do it a couple times. Tina
Last edited by littlebowwow on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scottweckler

Post by scottweckler » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey guys, I can probably get them to from anaheim to bakersfield this week.
Scott

littlebowwow

Post by littlebowwow » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Oh my gosh that would be so great. what day would work for you guys. We where hoping for Wed. but can work around you. Do you meet up at the Bakersfield airport and just more the crates to the other plane? or how dose this work? I know we need to get them to the airport in Anaheim and for someone to meet the fight in Lakeport. Other then that I'm not sure how this works. Thank you guys for all your help walking me though this. You're great. Tina

littlebowwow

Post by littlebowwow » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks you both for trying to help me out. I should have posted this before I did. We are going to have to drive down to Orange County and pick up these two dogs tomorrow. I want to thank you very much and hopefully we can have you help us in the future. Thanks again, Tina

Cindy Smith

Post by Cindy Smith » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi Tina...

You might add CANCELLED to your subject line now.

Just to answer a couple of your questions -- if the dogs are friendly, the pilots will take them out of the crates for a drink/walk/potty break. Then, the crates are loaded up into the next plane and the pups are on their way.

Thanks for saving these dogs -- the dog population in Los Angeles is staggering. Please give PNP another chance to help you get them to safety.

Cindy
N299JP

littlebowwow

CANCELLED Need help from Anaheim,Ca.92805 to Lakeport Ca. 95

Post by littlebowwow » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Cindy I can't thank you enough for all your help. You have been so very helpful. I will try again sometime soon. Thanks so much. Tina