DISABLED DOXIE JACKSON MS / LAFAYETTE LA 2/2 ~2/3

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

DISABLED DOXIE JACKSON MS / LAFAYETTE LA 2/2 ~2/3

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:DOXIE/22 POUNDS/ 5 YEARS
Health Condition:GOOD
Heart worm Status:NEG
Vaccinations:CURRENT
Health Certificate:IF NEEDED
Spay/Neutered:YES
Special needs:PEANUT IS PARALIZED IN REAR LEGS AND HAS A CART
Name of Sending Rescue/PartiesCLARISSA COPE
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:JANET CRYER ANDERSON
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):JANET CRYER ANDERSON 325-763-2252 [email protected]
Are you a 501c3:NO
Additional Info/situation:PEANUT IS COMING FROM KNOXVILLE TN WE HAVE HIS FLIGHT ARRANGED TO MEMPHIS THE WEEKEND OF FEB 2 OR 3 AND HAVE OVERNIGHT FOSTER IN MEMPHIS IF NEEDED WE ARE TRYING TO GET HIM AS CLOSE TO US IN TEXAS AS WE CAN THEN WILL GO MONDAY THE 3RD AND PICK HIM UP . PLZ HELP IF YOU CAN. I AM POSTING EACH LEG SEPERATELY
Attachments
peanut11.jpg
peanut11.jpg (30.48 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

beckmark
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: DISABLED DOXIE JACKSON MS / LAFAYETTE LA 2/2 ~2/3

Post by beckmark » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Could fly peanut on February 2 – weather permitting – from L 31, Abita Springs, to just south of Lafayette.

Ercoupe Mark
772-979-1082

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi Mark ,
It looks like i have this covered i have a pilot from Knoxville to Memphis then another from Memphis to Alexadria or Monroe LA then one from houston Tx to pick up in La and bring on home to us in San Angelo Tx but if anything should change on the leg your asking about i will Yell and see if your still available :) he is actually gonna be flying out of memphis on the 2nd of feb heading to La . so the day is the 2nd he will be in your area :) ~Janet 325-763-2252

jefferson1
Zip Code: 39232
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KHKS
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by jefferson1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 am

Just wondering about the status of this transport. Haven't seen any activity on this request in couple weeks. I'm in Jackson, MS metro so if the dog is still here and in need of transport I may be able to help.

Jeff Wall
Jeff Wall
Instrument rated
Piper Meridian N49BT
KHKS Jackson, MS

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi Jeff ,
Peanut is scheduled to take off from KNoxville TN feb 1st and then we have two more pilots flying him on in to us :) he is suppose to be here feb 3rd with a couple of stops along the way for overnights :) we set it out to feb as the first time we posted it got nowhere but this time we got it all set up just keeping our paws crossed for good weather :) thanks so much ~janet

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:18 am

Mark & Jeff
Hi Ya'll well we had to reschedule Peanuts flight due to bad weather so now its been moved to this weekend weather permitting .. The Pilot who was going to take the memphis to alexandria leg may not be able to fly he has said he will let us know wed but im out knocking on doors to get a back up in place as we need to get peanut moved his momma is fast approaching her due date to have her baby and caring for him is getting harder (Peanut is in a wheelchair ) so if ya'll can plz get in touch with me i would appreciate it and if one of you for sure can make the flight (weather Permitting) i will go ahead and let Chris Know (memphis Pilot ) .. my number is 325-763-2252 thanks so much ~Janet feb 15th and 16th

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:23 am

not completed yet due to weather I am in touch with the pilots involved and will mark done as soon as it is :) thanks ya'll ~janet