cats transport to Las Vegas ?

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
MaJakMiricles
Zip Code: 73505
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

cats transport to Las Vegas ?

Post by MaJakMiricles » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Hello Everyone,

I AM working with Homeward Bound Cat Rescue in Las Vegas to return 4 much Loved Cats. The cats would be traveling from Lawton Oklahoma (where I Live) or other closest cities ( Witica Falls Texas 45 min away or from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) to LAS VEGASn Nevada where the kitties would be picked up by Homeward Bound Cat Adoptions. Is it possible for me to talk with someone about how to properly utilize Piolets n Paws. As of now I am desiring to have them transported by the end of this month (April). The cats Traveling would be Fabolous Faith & Happy Hope. I have another 2 who would be transported form the same area to the same rescue in May if possible. Thank You in advance for any assistance that I may receive..I can be contacted directly at (405) 626-3632 or (405) 764-4764. My name is Laina

MattlovesAviation
Zip Code: 92067
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KCRQ
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Re: cats transport to Las Vegas ?

Post by MattlovesAviation » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:41 pm

Hi Laina!

This website can help you with your question: https://www.pilotsnpaws.org/how-to-use-pnp/rescues/ If you still have questions, you can email [email protected] and they can answer your remaining questions.
Matthew Korniczky, Non-Pilot Volunteer and Marketing Coordinator @ Pilots N Paws
[email protected]

Have a story to share? Visit https://linktr.ee/pilotsnpaws

MaJakMiricles
Zip Code: 73505
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: cats transport to Las Vegas ?

Post by MaJakMiricles » Wed May 05, 2021 10:20 pm

Thank you very much, I will look over the information..